- Practice- 3:30-5:30 at Fliptastic!
- Team Meal- 6:00/6:30-8:30 (approximate)
DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP MEET
Location: Thomas Worthington High School
- 7:30 am – Bus Departs from Bradley (DARBY GYMNASTS ONLY)
- 9:20 am- Competition for Morning Session starts
- Darby is in Flight 3 (starting on Vault)
- Darby Comp. will not start prior to 9:45
- 11:30 am- Bus Departs from Bradley (BRADLEY & DAVIDSON GYMNASTS)
- 1:00 PM- Processional for All Schools in Morning & Afternoon Session. (this is ALL one meet- just divided into 2 sessions)
- 1:40 pm– Competition for Afternoon Session begins.
- Davidson is in First Flight of the afternoon (Beam)
- Bradley is in the Second Flight of the afternoon (Bars)
- 5:45 pm– Awards are scheduled for this time
**There will be NO RETURN BUS in between the sessions. DARBY GYMNASTS: If you would like to leave after the Processional and then return by 5:00- you must turn in a slip by Friday. ALL GYMNASTS are REQUIRED to be at the Meet during the Awards portion of the day. Gymnasts are only permitted to leave the meet with their own parent.
DISTRICT MEET – Other Information
- Top 3 Teams Advance to the State Meet
- Top 9 Individuals on each event Advance to the State Meet
Thursday March 2nd- Set up for State Meet at Bradley (probably start around 7:30 pm)
ALL GYMNASTS should be prepared to work BOTH FRIDAY AND SATURDAY of the State Meet.
Friday March 3rd– Gymnasts report to Bradley by 3:00 pm.
Saturday March 4th- Gymnasts report to Bradley by 11:15 am.