Darby All Sports Banquet: Tuesday 3/7, 6:00pm @Darby
Bradley All Sports Banquet: Tuesday 3/14, 6:00 pm @ Bradley
Davidson All Sports Banquet: Tuesday 3/14, 6:30 pm @ Davidson
COMBINED Banquet- Monday 3/13, 7:00 pm @ Darby Auditorium
Equipment Set Up/Tear Down Fundraiser (Fliptastic ! FYD Club Meet):
- Set up: Friday 3/10 (Time will be determined based on Weather)- we can start early if teams outside, if team inside, a little later start) Should not start any earlier than 6:30
- Tear Down: Sunday 3/12– ~ 8:00 pm
- This is Mandatory Participation as this is a FUNDRAISER for our team (we get paid to do this!)
- Please Bring as many helpers as you can (in addition to the gymnasts) The more muscle, the faster we get done!
Team Sleepover!!! @ Fliptastic!
- Saturday 3/11 – 7:00 pm @ Fliptastic! Gymnastics
- Pickup from Fliptastic by 9:00 am Sunday 3/12
- Practice- 3:30-5:30 at Fliptastic!
- Team Meal- 6:00/6:30-8:30 (approximate)
DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP MEET
Location: Thomas Worthington High School
- 7:30 am – Bus Departs from Bradley (DARBY GYMNASTS ONLY)
- 9:20 am- Competition for Morning Session starts
- Darby is in Flight 3 (starting on Vault)
- Darby Comp. will not start prior to 9:45
- 11:30 am- Bus Departs from Bradley (BRADLEY & DAVIDSON GYMNASTS)
- 1:00 PM- Processional for All Schools in Morning & Afternoon Session. (this is ALL one meet- just divided into 2 sessions)
- 1:40 pm– Competition for Afternoon Session begins.
- Davidson is in First Flight of the afternoon (Beam)
- Bradley is in the Second Flight of the afternoon (Bars)
- 5:45 pm– Awards are scheduled for this time
**There will be NO RETURN BUS in between the sessions. DARBY GYMNASTS: If you would like to leave after the Processional and then return by 5:00- you must turn in a slip by Friday. ALL GYMNASTS are REQUIRED to be at the Meet during the Awards portion of the day. Gymnasts are only permitted to leave the meet with their own parent.
DISTRICT MEET – Other Information
- Top 3 Teams Advance to the State Meet
- Top 9 Individuals on each event Advance to the State Meet
Thursday March 2nd- Set up for State Meet at Bradley (probably start around 7:30 pm)
ALL GYMNASTS should be prepared to work BOTH FRIDAY AND SATURDAY of the State Meet.
Friday March 3rd– Gymnasts report to Bradley by 3:00 pm.
Saturday March 4th- Gymnasts report to Bradley by 11:15 am.
UPDATED TIMES- PLEASE READ!!
Here is some info about the upcoming OCC Championship Meet!
We are the HOST SITE for this meet (Bradley)
Thank you to Lisa Jones for securing some food donations from Beef O’Bradys for the coaches/judges room- we will have a few items that we will still need – stay tuned!
There are 3 sessions for the 3 different League Divisions
Cardinal (Bradley & Darby), Central (Davidson) , and Buckeye
CARDINAL DIVISION: (Bradley & Darby)
Report Time: 7:30 am
Timed Warmups: 8:25 am
Introduction of Teams: 9:50 am
Competition: 9:55 am
Awards: 12:45 pm
CENTRAL DIVISION: (Davidson)
Report Time: 11:30 am
Timed Warmups: 12:30 pm
Introduction of Teams: 2:00 pm
Awards: 5:00 pm
***Although there are no Hilliard Teams in the Buckeye Division (last session of the day) I will need all Gymnasts to report back to the School by 7:15 pm to put all of our equipment away. This is Mandatory, not Optional.
1/4/17 Meet Info:
Team Meal: 3:00- Bradley Commons
Bus Time– 4:00
Competition Time– 6:30
Gymnasts need to bring all of their competition items with them tomorrow if they do not have an early out and are able to go home.
The meet is at the Marysville Annex Building:
833 N Maple St, Marysville, OH 43040 (Entrance B)
This is the old Marysville Middle School
Practice- 4:30 -6:30 Bradley
Team Meal – 6:45 at Bradley
Following the Team Meal, the gymnasts will stay at Bradley to make Good Luck Signs for the Teams.
We will being set up of equipment in the Main Gym as soon as the Basketball Game is over. Parents should arrive by about 8:45 pm in preparation for set up.
Gymnasts need to arrive at Bradley by 7:00 am
Food Items need to be at Bradley no later than 9:00- a little before would be best.
Competition will begin at 9:00 am- Flight One.
There will be 15 teams in the meet (Including Hilliard “Blue” & Hilliard “Silver”- which allows us to have all gymnasts compete)
There are 4 “flights” of teams- and they will rotate between warmup in the Aux gym and competition in the Main Gym.
I am hoping that all competition, awards, clean up, etc. will be done by 3:30/4:00.
Please click the link below to sign up for bringing food and/or Volunteering for the Hilliard Invitational.
We need all families to participate to make this a success!
Hilliard Invitational Sign Up
There have been several changes to the Meet Schedule
Meet on 2/14 Cancelled
Senior Night Moved to 2/6 Meet
McGee Invitational moved from 1/14 to Sunday 1/15
Updated Meet Schedule
Please use the link below to sign up for Team Meals and Team Snacks
Mandatory Team Meeting (Gymnasts & Parents)
When: Thursday November 10th
Time: 7:00-9:00 pm (ish)
Where: Hilliard Bradley High School (Aux Commons)
It is very important that ALL Gymnasts attend with at least ONE of their parents. We will be going over a lot of very important information for the upcoming season!
Attendance is Mandatory to qualify for Competition this Season!!!
Can’t wait to see everyone there!
Tryouts for Hilliard High School Gymnastics Teams
Friday November 4th, 3:30-5:30 pm @ Fliptastic! Gymnastics
Saturday November 5th- 11:30-2:00pm @ Fliptastic! Gymnastics
Contact Head Coach Carol Eskay for more info– email@example.com
Please make sure to have an up to date Physical prior to Tryouts!