- Follow Hilliard Gymnastics: Bradley-Darby-Davidson on WordPress.com
Hilliard Gymnastics Calendar
Dawg House Challenge (Tri-Valley Invitational)
Saturday January 27, 2018
Tri-Valley High School
46 East Muskingum Ave
Dresden, Ohio 43821
7:15- Report to School
7:30- Bus Leaves
9:25 Presentation of Teams
9:30 Group 1 warm-up & Compete Right After
Each team can compete up to 6 gymnasts per event
Awards are scheduled for Noon (but this is just an estimate, it could go longer)
Friday 1/12 Practice is CANCELLED
Saturday 1/13 McGee Invitational is CANCELLED
Stay tuned for Sunday Practice/Open Gym times!
Practice is CANCELLED for Today- Tuesday December 26th. Enjoy the extra rest!
Each Gymnast will get a Hilliard Invitational Sweatshirt.
This is the link if any PARENT would like to order a sweatshirt. The Deadline is Noon Tuesday (sorry for the short notice!)
THIS IS FOR PARENTS ONLY- YOU DO NOT NEED TO ORDER A SWEATSHIRT FOR ANY GYMNAST AS THEY ARE ALREADY GETTING THEM!
Here is some general info about meets as well as some specifics for this Wednesday.
Day of Meet Schedule (for weekday meets)
3:00 pm – Team Meal in the Davidson Commons. If gymnasts need a ride from Bradley or Darby- the gymnasts usually car pool & figure it out the night before the meet.
4:00 pm – This is either Bus Time or time to set up equipment for home meet.
4:45-5:30 pm– This is usually general warmup/stretch time
Between 5:00-5:30 – Warmups for the events begin
6:30 pm- Competition Begins (there may be some exceptions to this- but in general, most weekday meets start at 6:30)
Most meets are done by around 9:00 or a little earlier. But this is only an estimate
Equipment for Meets- We take some of our own equipment to each meet (springboard, sting mat, hand mat, met kit & a few other things as needed) Gymnasts are assigned to a piece of equipment & are responsible for getting it on the bus, to the meet, back on the bus, and back into the equipment room. This is a rotating schedule that will be posted in the equipment room for the girls to see.
For the Marysville Meet on Wednesday 12/6:
They will have folding chairs for viewing (this is different than past years) So you may want to consider bringing some bag/folding chairs for your comfort.Doors will open at 4:305:00 stretching5:30 warm-ups6:30 compete
833 N. Maple St.Marysville, OH 43040Door B
Please go to Home Access to sign off on:
- Emergency Medical Information
- Travel Permit
- Athletic Handbook Acknowledgement
- Concussion Acknowledgement
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgement
- Acknowledgment of attending Parent Athletic Meeting
This needs to be paid on www.mypaymentsplus.com
- These will be turned in to Coach Carol
- Checks made out to “Bradley Athletic Boosters” (for all schools)
- New Gymnasts: $135
- Returning Gymnasts: $50
- This will need to be turned in prior to gymnasts getting any apparel / team items
- If you have any concerns with making this payment at this time- please contact me directly
Team Meals and Snacks!
- We still have MANY slots open for team meals and snacks- please take a moment to review this sign up and considering assisting!!
- Stay Tuned for the Hiliard Invitational Sign up that will be coming out soon!!
Please click the link below for the 2017-2018 Team Meal & Snack Sign up!
Congratulations to Fred George! He is the lucky winner of our OSU Football Ticket Raffle!